People and partners
With 18 industrial and 7 academic collaborating partners there are plenty of networking opportunities for all.
Dr James Brosnan
Director of BARIToNE
Prof Robbie Waugh
The James Hutton Academic Lead
University of Dundee, Training Lead
University of Nottingham Academic Lead
University of Dundee Head of Postgraduate Studies, Life Sciences
Academic and Industrial supervisors
Find out more about our academic supervisors and industrial partners.
• The Scotch Whisky Research Institute (SWRI) an industry funded research and technology organisation whose Director is also Chairman of the IBH.
• The Maltsters Association of Great Britain is the trade body for the UK malting barley industry.
• The Scottish Agricultural Organisation Society (SAOS) are embedded into the Scottish farming industry as experts on farmer co-ops and food industry collaboration.
• CampdenBRI is an industry funded research organisation.
• Opportunity North East is a regional enterprise organisation.